Pirate's Curse Escape Room in St. Louis
Our Escape rooms are rated one of the ten best escape room experiences in the World! We are by far the single best escape room facility in St Louis. What sets us apart is Hollywood level set design, animations, interactive puzzles and engaging story-lines. Our rooms are perfect for team building, corporate parties, and groups of friends looking to put your skills to the test. It is also the only escape room in the area with a massive party room complete with board games, TVs to watch the games, pinball, vintage arcades and more. We are constantly updating puzzles or building completely new rooms.
From family fun themes to adventure to something scary! Each room gives guests up to 60 minutes to solve puzzles, find clues and escape! We are located downtown in the heart of Soulard – home of over 50 bars and restaurants.
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Anyone who boards this ancient pirate ship will be forever cursed…unless you can find the lost gold of the Aztec Sun God. Arrr me buck-o, this be an immensely popular, classic three room escape game featuring highly detailed sets, CGI effects, special effects and much more. Yo ho ho – can you break the Pirate’s Curse? Or will you end up in Davey Jones’ locker for all eternity instead? Yarrr – this challenging escape is family friendly fun for buccaneers of all ages!
Departure Point :1517 S 8th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.