Pisa and Leaning Tower Guided Tour
Climb to the top of Italy’s world-famous Leaning Tower with Skip The Line Tickets and take photographs of the stunning views of the surrounding areas.
Explore the Piazza Dei Miracoli and the Pisa Cathedral
Discover the treasures at the Cathedral of St.Mary of Assumption
Learn the history of the Leaning Tower
per adult from
What's included :
- Leaning Tower of Pisa Fast Track entrance ticket
- Fast Track Access to the Cathedral of St. Mary
- A historian expert guide to walk through
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Pisa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Explore one of the wonders of the ancient world and easily one of the most familiar structures in the modern world, the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Enjoy skipping the line access to climb to the very top of the tower, that too in the most hassle-free manner! Take advantage of your fast-track access to the Cathedral of St. Mary and discover the beautiful art and architecture that lie within.
The guided tour does not include the tower.
Children under 8 years old cannot climb to the tower.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Step into the Piazza Dei Miracoli - the square of miracles - and witness an architectural miracle known the world over, the Leaning Tower of Pisa. This iconic sight is a world wonder and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, once used by Nazi Germany and built on a poor foundation.
Take in the magical sight from the outside before you climb to the top for a special view. Atop the tower take in the glorious, panoramic views of the Italian countryside. Observe the seven bells, each corresponding to a different musical note, and hear nature playing the chords at this mesmerizing tower.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
You can also explore the Pisa Cathedral, a.k.a Cathedral of St.Mary of the Assumption. This unique masterpiece was created in the Pisan-Romanesque design language and flaunts its glory all over Pisa. Discover the gems within the cathedral including a mosaic of Christ in Majesty, the frescoed dome, a wooden pulpit carved in 1310, and much more!
Important info: Entering the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please ensure your outfit covers your knees and shoulders at all points in time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :12:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The children under 8 years old cannot climb to the Lenaning Tower
- Entering the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please ensure your outfit covers your knees and shoulders at all points in time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.