Pisa Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
Pisa food tour is a walking tour around the center of Pisa. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities and he will make try the real pisano taste and flavours.
Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Please, note that the tour is always run in English and Italian; other languages upon request.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, Pisa Italy
We always choose the best dishes, aiming to introduce you to our traditions, suggest the best restaurants and make you live the best culinary experience ever.
Pass By: Lungarno Antonio Pacinotti, Pisa PI, Italy
Our food tour starts with the famous Tuscan cured meats along with a glass of fine red wine in the framework of one of the oldest wine bars of the city.
Pass By: Palazzo Agostini or dell'Ussero or Red, 56126, Lungarno Antonio Pacinotti, 26, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
After that, you will taste two dishes from the farmers’ tradition: Tuscan soup and Ribollita, in two of the most typical and lively trattorie of Pisa.
Pass By: Piazza Dante Alighieri, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
The second dish will be: Pisa breed stew and Uccelletto style beans with sausage.
Pass By: Ponte di Mezzo, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
After the tasty cecina, very flat focaccia, obtained by mixing chickpea flour with water, salt and olive oil, you will finish your tour eating delicious Gelato gourmet.
Departure Point :Piazza Garibaldi, Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.