Pisa, Lucca and Tuscany Private Tour from La Spezia
Simply Tuscany! The best of architecture, history and authentic Tuscan lifestyle you will fall in love with. We will pick you up and drive you straight to Pisa, famous for the Leaning Tower but also for the amazing background that made this city become one of the most fascinating in our country. Here in Pisa you will have time to stroll around the Miracles Square, takes pictures, climb the tower (depending on availability) or simply enjoying a good Italian Cappuccino! We will get back on the road before lunch and drive through the countryside towards the charming walled city of Lucca of medieval origins. You will have free time to explore attractions and highlights of Lucca and enjoy lunch, shopping or wandering the city from above its majestic walls; a beautiful green space with excellent panoramic sites, you can even rent a bicycle and enjoy a ride on top of the walls! Before heading back to the port we will take you to the Tuscan countryside for some nice pics!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Round-trip private tour
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Back to the port on time guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Attractions Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Our first stop will be Pisa and the famous Miracles' Square where the Leaning Tower stands surrounded by the majestic Cathedral, Baptistry and Monumental Cemetery. One of the most beautiful squares in the World!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
After visiting Pisa, we will head to Lucca, another unique town in the Tuscany region, surrounded by majestic walls. Here you will have free time to stroll around the narrows streets and main squares, shopping or riding a bicycle on top of the walls! Simply unique!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please take the free shuttle bus to the cruise terminal. Our driver will be waiting for you with a sign showing your name on it outside the terminal. Thank you!Ports
- La Spezia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible ( 1 wheelchair + 5 passengers OR 2 wheelchairs and 2 passengers ) UPON REQUEST
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.