Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion
This tour gives you the opportunity to visit the city of Pisa and its Leaning Tower: one of the most famous symbols of Italy!
The excursion begins with a walk along the medieval walls up to the ancient entrance: Porta Santa Maria, from which you can admire how the white marble architecture stands out on the green lawns of Piazza dei Miracoli.
Our expert guide will accompany you to discover Piazza dei Miracoli and all its monuments: the Baptistery, the monumental cemetery and the famous Leaning Tower. At the end of the guided tour you will have free time to relax on the lawn in the shadow of the Tower or to have shopping in the local shops.
If you wish you can add to your excursion the entrance to the Leaning Tower of Pisa (we will give you tickets on board the bus), or, if you prefer to visit Pisa on your own, choose the ‘Low Cost' option which includes only the transfer, otherwise we also propose three different 'Private Tour' options.
per adult from
5 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Comfortable journey with GT Bus and air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escort ( not for Low Cost & Private Transfer Only )
- Guided Tour of Pisa with professional guide ( not for Low Cost & Private Transfer Only )
- Leaning Tower entrance fee ( if selected - please note that the access is forbidden for under 8 )
- Free WiFi on the bus!
- Possibility to climb the Tower!
- Visit one of the most typical Italian cities in half a day from Florence!
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Pick up service ( For Private Tour, you can ask for it, if the hotel is in city centre )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Once arrived in Pisa tour leader leads the group to the entrance of Piazza dei Miracoli where you will find our guide waiting for us (for customers who have chosen the 'Low Cost' option without a guided tour, will be set only the place and time of meeting point for the return ). The guided tour will take us to discover Pisa and its magnificent Piazza dei Miracoli with the Tower, the Baptistery, the walls and the campo santo. At the end of the guided tour, you will have about 1.30 hours of free time to take unique souvenir photos or to relax on the green lawn in the shadow of the Leaning Tower. Those who have chosen the option that also includes the entrance to the Tower can go with their ticket to the entrance turnstiles at the time indicated.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center (tourist assistant), Stazione, atrio biglietterie, Piazza della Stazione, n.1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Access to the Tower is forbidden to children under 8 years, children between 9 years and 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- In order to reserve the seat also for children under 4 or 8 years of age (the ages for the reduced price range vary according to the type of tour. Consult the rates section!) It is necessary to select the free rate 'children (0 - 3) or (0 - 7) 'during the purchase phase.
- Languages guaranteed min 2 pax : English, Spanish, Italian
- Languages guaranteed min 4 pax : French on Monday , German on Wednesday , Portuguese on Friday
- From November 2020 to March 2021 and from November 2021 to March 2022 minimum 4 pax per booking
- Private Tours languages from 1 PAX to 6 PAX :Only English, Italian
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- - Masks are required, please bring your own - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited - Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.