Pisa tour by bike : The Road To The Sea
Ride from Pisa to the sea, passing next to the Church of San Piero a Grado, old harbour of the town. Continue the ride along the river until Marina di Pisa, a magnificent coastline and harbor. Follow the cycling path in the cost until Tirrenia were you can taste a good ice-cream (not included in the price). After this restful fresh experience you have enough energy to do the way back to Pisa along the Navicelli channel, where you have the chance to see different birds and flowers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- App with Self-guided tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica romanica di San Piero a Grado, Via Livornese, Pisa Italy
You will see this interesting Basilica
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Via Pietro Mascagni, 13, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.