Pisa, Volterra and Bolgheri Private Tour from Livorno
This is a great Tour to enjoy 3 of the most beautiful locations in the Tuscany Region and to be away from big crowds. We will visit Pisa in the morning to admire the famous Leaning Tower and stroll around the Miracle Square. If you want you will have time to climb the tower (tickets to be purchased on spot). Later on we will drive to Volterra, amazing town, one of the oldest in our Country, with an incredible and stunning architecture that will take your breath away! Here you will have time to enjoy lunch in one of the local restaurants (lunch a la carte to be paid on spot). Afterwards we will start to drive towards the coast to reach the tiny village of Bolgheri famous worldwide for its wines. You will have tim to explore the village, do some shopping and enjoy a delicious gelato! You will love this tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- On-board commentary
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
We will stop right in from of the famous Leaning Tower. Here you will have about 1 hour to stroll around the Miracle Square. If you wish to climb the tower we will try to get the tickets in the morning (tickets to be paid directly on spot and not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volterra, Volterra, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Volterra is an amazing ancient village in the Tuscan countryside and surrounded by the famous rolling hills. One of the most beautiful villages in Tuscany.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: 57022 Bolgheri, Province of Livorno, Italy
We will then drive to Bolgheri, a tiny and unique village knows for its artisans' shops, wines, trees and gelato!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up directly at the port by the passengers terminal exit. Our driver will be waiting for youth a sign showing your name on it. Do NOT take any shuttle bus! If you are staying in a hotel, just email us the address please. Thanks!Ports
- Port of Livorno 2000, Piazzale dei Marmi, 12, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.