Pisac Bike Half-Day Private Tour
Visit Pisac, one of the most attractive towns of the impressive Sacred Valley, on a fun bike tour.
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the valley, where the equipment will be handed, and a brief safety talk will be held. Start the journey in Corao until reaching the viewpoint of Taray, from where you can appreciate the extent of the valley. Continue to Pisac, known for its picturesque local market, textile works, crafts, and its archaeological site where temples, a residential settlement, and more are located. Finally, a vehicle will be waiting near the bridge of Pisac to load the equipment and transport you back to your hotel in Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Safety equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, reflective vest).
- High- end bicycle.
What's excluded :
- Cusco Tourist ticket (BTC). Necessary admission to Pisac.
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Arrival at Abra de Corao located (11 km from Cusco) where the instructor will deliver the complete equipment to high-quality bicycles and will provide information on the route and safety instructions. From here you start your adventure on a bicycle along a path full of beautiful landscapes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Taray, Taray, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Arrival at the viewpoint of Taray, from where you can appreciate the extent of the valley, and the Vilcanota river.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Visit the local market and the archaeological site. Here you can appreciate the religious zone, platform system, and carved stone enclosures.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is recommended for people who make frequent use of the bicycle at least every 15 days.
- Maximum weight per passenger: 100 KG.
- May be operator for children from 10 years.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- To visit Pisac it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC).
- You should wear comfortable clothing .
- Not recommended for people with mobility impairments.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.