Pisco Pub Crawl
We will pick you up from your hotel and go to the traditional bars in the Historical Centre. In each bar we drink a cocktail made of pisco which is included. We visit three traditional bars and in one of them you make your own cocktail and you will learn a lot about pisco. This is very interactive. This tour is per around 3 hours.
It includes: 03 cocktails and a tour guide.
It is not included: The transportation and meals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beverages (03 cocktails)
- Tour guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Plaza San Martin
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza San Martin, Lima Peru
We will visit some traditional bars like Maury bar where the pisco sour was made for first time. We also visit Bolivarcito bar where they serve the best pisco sour of Lima and Queirolo bar where you could make your own cocktail.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Lima White House Hostel, Calle Juan Fanning 304, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No dress code
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.