Pisco Route and Huacachina from Lima
Explore the attractions of Ica and Paracas It's time for a stress-reliever and enjoy the sand and sea!
If you do not fear the Sea, climb to the slippers where we will observe the largest number of birds and sea lions that live in the Ballestas Islands (Optional .- S / 45.00 Soles per person).
Visit the lagoon of La Huacachina (Included).
Tour Route of the Pisco in Ica - where we will do Tasting of the variety of Piscos and Wines of the Region (Included).
If you like the Adrenaline you can experience an adventure with a tour in the desert of Ica aboard the Buggies and we will practice sandboarding through the dunes (Optional .- S / 45.00 Soles per person).
per adult from
What's included :
- Mobility round trip from Lima.
- Guide + Visit at El Chaco pier
- Visit to the Oasis of Huacachina
- Visit and tasting in the El Catador wine and pisco winery.
- Entry/Admission - El Catador
What's excluded :
- Ballestas Islands Tour (S / .45 additional).
- Tour Areros and Sandbording Cars (S / .45 additional).
- Tubular Taxes & Sandbording. - S / 5.00
- Ballestas Islands Tax. - S / 15.00 Soles
- Food (Lunch and Dinner).
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entry/Admission - Laguna De Huacachina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
Between 4:45 am and 6:25 am. Pick up at chosen point.
We leave for Paracas.
10:00 am Arrival at the Paracas Tourist dock, to make the excursion to the Ballestas Islands. (We do not leave the Fisherman's Wharf EL CHACO)
12:30 pm Departure to the province of Ica.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
1:15 pm Lunch time at Las Bodegas de Ica (with more than 3 options to choose from) (cost not included).
2:30 pm Excursion to the artisanal countryside. You will know the process of making wines and pisco and you can taste them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna De Huacachina, Ica 11000 Peru
3:30 pm Tour to the Oasis of Huacachina. Opportunity to practice one of the most fascinating sports in the area: Sandboarding, as well as take rides in sandboxes.
6:00 pm Return to Lima.
10:30 pm approx. Arrival to Lima
End of the tour
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have 4 Pick up points and the best schedules from Lima:04:30 am CC Plaza Norte / Tomas Valle05:00 am Hyundai - Javier Prado with Av. Arequipa05:30 am Larcomar - In front of the Marriot Hotel05:50 am Grifo Primax - La Bolichera / Atocongo
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.