Pisco Route: Tacama, La Caravedo and Pampa Vineyard
Live the better experience tasting our spirit drink "Pisco" let yourself be captivated by its aromas and textures. Visit the more exclusive and recognized cellar and distilleries of the Region and one of the more old of southamerica. Learn about the history of our national drink and its denomination of origin and why the word Pisco. Aventurate y conviértete en todo en un experto de nuestra bebida nacional.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of Pisco, Wine and Spirits Drinks
- Group tourist transport
- Tour Guide on each Cellar
- Bottled water - Bottles of water unlimited during the tour for a better tasting of Pisco and Wine
- Pick up you in your hotel or residence
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Pampas
- Entry/Admission - Bodega LA CARAVEDO
- Entry/Admission - Tacama
What's excluded :
- Lunch during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega Pampas, LOS AQUIJES - El Rosario Detrás del Estadio Los Piscontes, Ica 11000 Peru
The first step is a artisanal and traditional cellar of Pisco and Wine. Here we could taste Pisco, Wine and Pisco Cream.
The artisanal winery to visit can be Pampas, El Catador or Nietto. Depending on the availability of the wineries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bodega LA CARAVEDO, Salas Guadalupe, Panamericana Sur alt. km 241 Fundo La Caravedo, 11500, Peru
House pisquera at famous "Pisco Porton". This tour is about the history of the cellar. Hacienda La Caravedo was established in 1684 and they explain the origin denomination of the pisco.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tacama, Camino Real S/N La Tinguina, Ica 11000 Peru
We will go to an old wine cellar where they will explain in detail the process of making wines and piscos. We will also learn, to taste each of these beverages: our famous Pisco Peruano and Wine. / Every monday, Tacama vineyard does not serve visitors, in that case, it is replaced by a similar category winery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The service includes pick-up at your hotel or residence. Within metropolitan area Ica and Residencial la Angostura. It does not include pick up at hotels that are located in the districts of Los Aquijes, Parcona,San Juan Bautista, Guadalupe neither Hotel Viñas de Queirolo and Hotel Hacienda de San Juan.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Every Monday, Tacama vineyard does not serve visitors, in that case, it is replaced by a similar category winery.
- Not recommended for people with problems with alcohol
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.