PistachioLand Farm Tour
The PistachioLand tour offers a ride on a 14 passenger electric vehicle through the pistachio orchards and vineyards. This is a working farm where pistachios and wine grapes are produced, and wine and candy is also produced on-site. Free samples of nuts and wine are available in the gift shop. Although you can walk-in to purchase a $2 ticket, booking guarantees a seat unless canceled for weather.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free pistachio cookie with tour ticket.
- Free wine tasting for guests over 21.
- Free tasting bar of pistachios and farm made candies.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: McGinn's PistachioLand, 7320 US Highway 54/70 37 Highway 82, Alamogordo, NM 88310
PistachioLand is home to the World's Largest Pistachio, 12,000 pistachio trees, vineyard, winery, ice cream parlor and gift shop with free samples of nuts and candy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :McGinn's PistachioLand-World's Largest Pistachio, 70, 7320 US-54, Alamogordo, NM 88310, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs, walkers and strollers may be stowed inside the gift shop.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.