Pizza and Gelato Making Class in Countryside of Florence
2:30 pm: Departure from Florence
3:00 pm: Arriving to the farmhouse and beginning your class
6:30 pm: Enjoying the pizza and gelato with a glass of wine or beer
7:30 pm: Returning to Florence
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - All dishes you prepare, Complimentary Beer, Taste chianti wine
What's excluded :
After meeting the professional chef in our centrally located office you will be transported directly to our beautiful private estate in the hills just above Florence where you will start to live the full Italian experience.
On arrival you will be able to appreciate the stunning views over gorgeous countryside as you taste the traditional 'fettunta' and enjoy a glass of Chianti wine whilst listening to the culture behind Italy's most famous food, pizza and gelato.
By this time you will be eager to get hands on. The professional chef will teach you the art of dough making and kneading and will give you all the inside tips in order to easily produce the same result back home where you'll be able to impress your friends and family. You'll learn about the different ways to make pizza depending on the region.
Next it will be time to get creative as you use the ingredients picked from our very own vegetable garden and choose from the many traditional toppings the Italians love. The pizza will be cooked in our wood oven to give it the traditional flavor that will make you feel proud as you sit down and enjoy your pizza with more wine or beer...
Departure Point :Via Vinegia, 30, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.