Pizzini Wines Old World Flavours New Vintage Wine Tasting and Grazing Platter
Experience old-world flavours during your private tasting, of both current and back vintage wines, at the Pizzini Wines cellar door in Victoria's stunning King Valley. After your tasting, select a glass of wine to enjoy with an Italian style grazing platter in the Cellar Door grounds.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tutored wine tasting
- Italian style grazing platter with a glass of wine
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pizzini has been pioneering the growing and making of northern Italian wine varieties in Australia’s King Valley since the mid-1980s and this passion and commitment continues today.
Enjoy a tutored tasting at Cellar Door, experiencing both current and back vintage wines. Learn how site and the different ‘makers’ techniques have influenced wine styles over the years and discover first hand why Italian wine varietals shine with food.
After your tasting, select a glass of wine to enjoy with an Italian style grazing platter in the Cellar Door grounds.
• Pizzini Wines, 175 King Valley Rd, Whitfield, Victoria 3733 Australia
• Italian Style Grazing Platter
Departure Point :175 King Valley Rd, Whitfield VIC 3733, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.