Planinarenje-Klek Hike Tour
Klek hike tour is a simple hiking tour which offers you sightseeing of much more than just the mountain. The hiking parft itself is not hard and it is suitable for anyone with a bit of physical fettle.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Klek Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Sabljaci Lake
- Klek is a mountain above the Ogulin city in Karlovac County. It is well known for its unusual look, which reminds of the sleeping giant. His head and body is the highest peak of Klek(Klek) and his legs are Klečica cliffs.
Departure Point :Hotel Korana Srakovcic, Perivoj Josipa Vrbanića 8, 47000, Karlovac, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, apartments, hostels and other accomodation in Karlovac and surroundings.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.