Plantation River Tour: Farm Tour, Rafting and Falmouth Highlight
There is no better way to enjoy your vacation than a trip to the unmapped Hampstead Estate plantation. Mingling with the local farmers, bamboo rafting on the river, and exploring the unchartered and mysterious coastal town of Falmouth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Roundtrip Transfers
- Entry/Admission - ANR Farms
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ANR Farms, Perth Town Jamaica
From our Farm to your resort plate. This exciting tour takes you to one of the islands largest working plantations. Come see how we grow our produce first hand and all the love that goes in it. Learn about our local herbs and why we drink tea for everything.
Our Family History will excite you even more. From slaves to plantation owner to community developers, our family has been setting the stage for generations. The Hampstead Estate farm and historical tour will explore one of the island's undiscovered, underexplored, plantations. Come learn how the donation of lands by our fore-parent paved the way for the development of Trelawny and the preservation of our culture.
Its a day you won't forget!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Begin your Jamaican adventure with convenient hotel pickup. Your first stop is the embarkation area for a 3m (4.8km) rafting trip on the Martha Brae River. Spend an hour on a 30ft (9m) bamboo raft operated by an experienced Raft Captain. Enjoy the lush vegetation and serenity of the area. Visit Miss Martha's Herb Garden after your rafting trip. Learn about local herbs used in traditional medicine and healing. Stroll through the garden.
Enjoy a short tour of historic Falmouth. Soak up the history of this quiet, coastal town. Learn about Falmouth's past as a major port town. Understand how trade routes benefited since the Caribbean Sea meets the Martha Brae River in Falmouth.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotel and villas. Please call to confirm.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
- Falmouth Cruise Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.