Platinum Luxury Desert Safari with Range Rovers and 6-Course Dinner in Cabana
Romance the night away with a torch-lit Al A Carte dinner in the desert! After traveling through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve by luxury Range Rover, watch the sun set over the dunes whilst witnessing the flight of a falcon and then arrive at a beautiful exclusive dining site by car or by camel within the grounds of the Royal Retreat. Watch a falconry display as the sun sets over the dunes, and then retire to a private sanctuary tucked away in the desert for your private 6-course dinner. It’s the perfect evening for any special occasion, be that an end-of-vacation meal, anniversary or even a romantic proposal!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Range Rover
- Wildlife drive in a Range Rover
- Camel Ride
- 6 Course Dinner
- Flaming sands of Arabia show
- Henna Tattoo
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Start your dinner in the desert experience with a pickup from your Dubai hotel, and then travel into the desert aboard your Range Rover, a luxury mode of transport with spacious seating. As you travel, your guide will regale you with stories of Dubai’s past and present as well as the many customs and traditions that you’ll experience throughout the evening.
Head through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, for an African inspired Wildlife Safari, looking out for wildlife such as Arabian gazelles and oryx, and then hop out of your Range Rover to watch the UAE’s National Bird the Falcon perform at dazzling speeds in front of you.
The falcon is the national bird of the United Arab Emirates, and so falconry displays are popular events. Gaze at the magnificent birds of prey looping through the sky and swooping down to the trainers’ gloved fists, and get close-up-and-personal with the birds for a photo, if you wish.
After the display, enjoy a camel ride to a quiet and peaceful sanctuary, and admire your tranquil surroundings, illuminated by flame torches and antique gas lamps. Then, all that’s left to do is enjoy your 6-course dinner — cooked nearby by your private chef — under the twinkling stars. Your menu features flavors from the Middle East and Asia.
In between eating, you can enjoy a selection of experiences, such as a flaming sands of Arabia show and henna tattooing. You can smoke a
shisha pipe (Arabic water pipe) if you wish! Alternatively, just enjoy your food in the romantic private sanctuary.
When you have finished your meal, your guide will pick you up by Range Rover. Leave the site, and then journey back through the desert to finish your experience with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Dubai
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years are not permitted on the shared tour and need a private car booking (Please search for activity: Luxury Dinner in the Desert Experience - private car Product code: 6183P21).
- Please note: Guides in the following languages (German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Italian, Chinese) are only upon request and availability
- Not recommended for pregnant women in their third trimester
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As a responsible tourism company, your safety is our priority. We have implemented all the requirements regulated by Dubai Tourism and the UAE government’s Covid-19 Command Control Centre to ensure that our experiences are safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.