Platinum Private Santo Domingo City Tour.
Explore Dominican Republic’s capital city on this full-day private tour of Santo Domingo. Navigate the historical colonial streets with your friendly, local guide, and see some of the New World’s oldest landmarks in what’s widely regarded as the oldest European-settled city in the Western Hemisphere. Wander the iconic Colonial Zone on foot or upgrade to the full day for a look at other city highlights. Private sightseeing tour of Santo Domingo Take a walking tour of the Colonial Zone to see its 16th-century landmarks Learn about the city’s long history from a private guide Visit attractions like Alcázar de Colón Museum, National Pantheon and Catedral Primada de America Choose the full-day tour to explore sights outside the Colonial Zone, like the Malecón and Columbus Lighthouse Lunch included on the full-day tour Hotel transport included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - typical Dominican food or buffet
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Colonial
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Colonial, Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
is the historic central neighborhood of Santo Domingo and the oldest permanent European settlement of the Americas. It has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is also known as Zona Colonial (Colonial Zone) or more colloquially as "La Zona" (The Zone) . The Ciudad Colonial is located on the west bank of the Ozama River, which bisects the city. It covers 1.06 km2 (0.41 sq mi) bounded by a walled perimeter.
It is an important section of the city due to the high number of landmarks, including Alcázar de Colón, Fortaleza Ozama, Catedral de Santa María la Menor, and others.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included from any hotel in the Punta Cana area. For customers staying in private villas /apartments / condos or anyother accommodation, we will arrange a pick up point close distance to theirplace.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.