Play & Learn in the Ancient Agora of Athens: Private Family Workshop
Up your parenting game during your trip to Athens with an activity that is both fun and educational for your little ones; join us for an interactive adventure in the Ancient Agora! Let your kids learn about the mythical creatures of ancient Greece, classical Greek architecture and the ancient Athenians’ daily life through a series of interactive games. 'Family-friendly' doesn't even begin to describe it!
per adult from
What's included :
- All materials, cards and games used during the experience
- The services of an exceptional licensed guide who specializes in kid-friendly experiences!
- All taxes and VAT
What's excluded :
- Ancient Agora entrance fees (we can prepurchase skip-the-line tickets for you)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
Prepare your kids for a day full of action and fun activities and join us in Athens' Ancient Agora for a memorable play-and-learn adventure!
Get introduced to the delightfully complex Greek mythology through a card-quiz game! Your first stop will bring you in front of the temple of Hephaestus, where you become an ancient Athenian engineer! Next up, is Tholos, the ancient Parliament of Athens. There, you will team up with your fellow adventurers to examine the concepts of tyranny and democracy in ancient Athens!
Curious to learn about the ways the ancient Athenians used to spend their spare time, what they read and how they got the news from around the city and the world? A stop at the Monument of the Eponymous Heroes will clear the air, as your family-friendly guide will tell you all about ancient Athenians’ daily life!
Dig out the Tritons and the Giants, extraordinary mythical creatures of ancient Greece, at the Odeon of Agrippa. Then, pay a visit to the museum of Ancient Agora at the Stoa of Attalos and uncover ancient Greek toys among a wide selection of ancient everyday objects.
Time for some moral dilemmas! Become a judge at an ancient Athenian trial and decide whether the defendant is innocent or guilty: a drama game for strong players!
For the concluding part of your adventure, use all the places you've seen and all the things you've learnt as inspiration for a jaw-dropping drawing that you can take it with you as a souvenir of your adventure!
What are you waiting for? A once-in-a-lifetime adventure awaits!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athina 105 55, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.