Play and build Mayan games in Merida
You will experience the authentic living of a Yucatecan by playing their games, building your Mayan toys and hearing of unique stories of their childhood in Merida.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
-The Marin family will receive you and welcome you into their home with their 98 years old colonial house and delicious mexican drinks.
-Then we will start playing traditional mayan games.
-You will build your own tranditional games (handcrafted) while you hear the stories and culture behind them.
-We will explain their names and how to play them, you will have fun playing like mayans and mestizos, exactly like the Marín family used to do it in their childhood.
At the end, you can stay for dinner, and enjoy delicious tamales and drinks.
Departure Point :Calle 61 392, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Call us and request for our pick us service, An Uber will come get you.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.