PLAZA DE TOROS + BARRIO SANTA CRUZ with official guide and without access queues
Would you like to know one of the most significant monuments of Seville? And walk and learn about the history and legends of one of the most charming neighborhoods in the city?
The PLAZA DE TOROS + BARRIO SANTA CRUZ tour will allow you to discover the essence of Seville, accompanied by an official guide, in a small group and without queues to access the monument.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- -Local official guide
- -Ticket for access to the monument
- -Direct access to the monument (without queues)
- Entry/Admission - Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla, Paseo de Colon, 12, 41001 Seville Spain
The Bullring of the Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla is considered the bullring with the most bullfighting tradition in Spain and one of the most important in the world. Known as the "bullfighting cathedral" is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful and emblematic monuments of the city.
The visit will begin at the Bullfighting Museum, through which you will take a tour through the history of bullfighting. Later you will visit the Patio de Caballos and the Chapel, a route that the bullfighters take before starting the run and finally, the ring, so you can know the real environment with which the bullfighters are before making the “paseíllo” and you can contemplate the majesty of the square itself from a privileged place.
Without a doubt, an essential place if you visit Seville.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
The Santa Cruz neighborhood is one of the most charming places in the city.
This neighborhood, also known as the Jewish Quarter, enjoyed an important relevance at a time when Jews, Muslims and Christians lived in the same city.
Its narrow streets, squares and houses are full of history and legends that make it a unique and special place.
Book your visit and discover with us the essence of Seville.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Iglesia de Santa María la Blanca, Calle Sta. María la Blanca, 5, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.