Plitvice Lakes & Rastoke - Private Day Tour from Zagreb
Full-day private Plitvice Lakes National Park tour from Zagreb.
Explore the Millers Village of Rastoke and admire its traditional watermill.
Admire the UNESCO-listed natural wonders of the Plitvice Lakes on a guided tour.
Hike or ride the train around the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera) and Veliki Slap waterfall.
Enjoy a scenic boat cruise around the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera).
Great-value tour includes accommodation picku-up
Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park and the other highlights of Croatia’s beautiful countryside on this full-day tour from Zagreb. Don’t worry about crowds: this private tour makes for a relaxed way to see the sights. Travel from your preferred Zagreb address via an air-conditioned vehicle, and see the UNESCO-listed national park, famed for its many lakes and waterfalls. You’ll also visit a historical nearby village, can drop by a traditional dairy farm for cheese tastings, and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
A watermill village situated where the blue-green water of river Slunjčica flows into the Korana river. Most of the houses were built at the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century. Seeing this natural phenomenon, this "poured off" ("rastočen") terrain, a place where the water of river Slunjčica pour off in several backwaters, leaving behind small elevations which then form watercourses and waterfalls, people built a village and named it RASTOKE. Here, they found everything they needed and stayed here, forever bound with nature.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Museum of Army Collections from the Croatian Homeland War, Turanj ul., Karlovac 47000 Croatia
Open air museum in place Turanj near Karlovac
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and return our clients to their accommodation (hotels, private accommodation, airport, hostel, B&B)Airports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.