PLITVICE LAKES and RASTOKE ALL INCLUSIVE Full Day Trip from ZAGREB
Discover one of the biggest attractions of Croatia, the breathtaking nature of National Park Plitvice Lakes, world known UNESCO Natural Heritage site. Embrace the stunning beauty of the lakes and waterfalls around you. Walk along wooden paths and become one with untouched nature. During a 2-hour ride from Zagreb, experience the natural beauty of rural Croatia and visit picturesque watermill village of Rastoke as well as open air museum of Homeland war. Feast on traditional cuisine at a local restaurant. Your private guide will be at your disposal throughout the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Adria Private Tours
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- What to expect:
• Start tour with picking you up in the morning at any accommodation in the city
• Drive through Karlovac toward Lika region
• Stop at Rastoke, a picturesque watermill village situated at the confluence of Slunjčica into Korana river. Enjoy the view and sound of water, having a coffee break.
• Continue the drive towards Plitvice lakes.
• Enter National park, choosing a suitable route and start sightseeing by foot, with an electric boat and a panoramic train.
• Lunch with a 3 course meal at a local restaurant
• Depart back to Zagreb with a stop at Turanj and learn about Homeland war
• Arriving in Zagreb and return to your accomodation
• Hotel or any accommodation pick up
• Transfer in a very comfortable A/C vehicle
• English speaking driver and guide during the whole trip
• Rastoke stop and coffee break
• National Park Plitvice Lakes admission fee (boat and train ride inside the park included)
• Snack in the park
• Traditional 3 course meal in a local restaurant with 1 drink included
• Stop at Turanj, Homeland war museum
• Drop off at your accomodation
• Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and most visited National park in Croatia, enlisted on UNESCO`s World Heritage Site list since 1979
• National park covers an area just under 300 km2. The park is primarily covered in forest vegetation, with smaller areas under grasslands. The most attractive part of the park – the lakes – cover just under 1% of the total park area.
• The lake system is comprised of 16 lakes, cascading one into the next with more than 90 waterfalls of different size. The largest one is 78 meters high
• Photo points, boat ride across the lake, panoramic train ride along the lakes
• Rastoke watermill village, often called „small Plitvice“, many small waterfalls and stunning sound of water
• Turanj which used to be a front line during the Homeland war and exibition of weapons, army vehicles and demolished mig airplane
• Traditional meal
Departure Point :any hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.