Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke Private Day Tour from Zagreb
A private customized tour, with a local licensed English-speaking guide, with a comfortable, air-conditioned, well-maintained and disinfected vehicle, just for you and your group... for an indescribable and unforgettable experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide (French-speaking driver/guide available on request)
- Admission tickets for the park - including electric boat & train ride
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the entrance
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zagreb, Croatia
In your chosen time, you will be picked up from your accommodation in Zagreb by your driver-guide. While driving through Zagreb, you will get an overview of the itinerary of the tour.
Pass By: Karlovac, Karlovac, Karlovac County, Central Croatia
On our way to Plitvice lakes we will pass trough the city of Karlovac and hear some interesting stories about the town and the area.
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Just an hour and the half drive away is our first stop, the idyllic watermill village of Rastoke. Here you will stretch your legs and have a short break for coffee or tea. At the village you will be able to see the unique structure of well-preserved wooden watermills on the waterfalls of river Slunjcica. Your guide will share with you some interesting facts about the village and give you valuable tips how to explore the village and take the best possible photos. After the tour and short break at Rastoke village we will continue to the National Park Plitvice Lakes, about 20-minute drive away.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Before entering the park, your guide will present the park in front of the large map and give an overview of the trails so you can chose the best possible rout for your self and the group. The tour includes a private guided tour of both upper and lower lakes as well as the boat and bus ride. The tour finishes with the breathtaking viewpoints of the Lower lakes from the top of the canyon.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Zagreb, Croatia
After a wonderful day spent on the lakes we will head back to Zagreb where our adventure will end. We will drop you off at your accommodation or some other location in the city if you wish.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodationWe do pick ups from all hotels, apartments, BNB's, and ZAG airportAirports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.