Plitvice Lakes Guided Tour
Enjoy a guided tour of one of the most beautiful parks in Europe, protected by UNESCO since 1979 as a World Natural Heritage site. Plitvice Lakes National Park was founded in 1949, making it one of the oldest national parks in southeastern Europe.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Park
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Sightseeing is circular and includes the Lower and Upper Lakes area, and a combination of walks and electric-boat rides, while the return to starting point will be mostly by panoramic train. Enjoy the beauty of the largest and most attractive waterfalls (“Great Waterfall”, “Veliki Prštavac” and “Mali Prštavac”), and countless smaller waterfalls, as well as the lakes.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Buffet Slap, 53231, Rastovača, Plitvička jezera, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.