Plitvice Lakes National Park and Rastoke village Driver Guide Tour from Zagreb
Morning departure from Zagreb, We will start our drive towards Plitvice Lakes National Park, world’s natural heritage that is on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1979. After 1 and a half hours of drive, We arrive at the park. Inside the park, We will walk along the majestic string of sixteen cascaded lakes connected with beautiful waterfalls. The tour of the National Park will take approximately 3 hours and will include hiking along both upper and lower lakes, a boat ride over the big lake and a train ride through park area at the end. After the tour or the park, A half hour drive to the next stop – an idyllic water mill village of Rastoke “the Small Lakes of Plitvice”, where you are going to enjoy a traditional local lunch in one of the local restaurants. After the lunch, we are continuing the trip towards Zagreb and expected to return in Zagreb at 6.00 pm.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Private Tour with an English speaking driver
- Round-trip private transfer
- Available WI-FI inside the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for the national park (No surcharge for children under 7)
- Lunch (There will be stops at local restaurants where you can enjoy lunch at your own expense)
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Plitvice Lakes National park, world’s natural heritage that is on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1979.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Croatia Private Tours, Domovin.Rata 49, Split 21000 Croatia
We are Travel agency Croatia Private Tours specialized for Tailor Made Private Tours, Day Trips and Transfers in Croatia, Slovenia, and the Balkans!
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Rastoke - an idyllic water mill village of Rastoke. It has similar natural phenomena occurring as do the Plitvice Lakes thus it is often referred to as “the Small Lakes of Plitvice”.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up and drop-off from Zagreb and outside of downtown Zagreb (Please advise your exact pick up location upon confirmation)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.