Plitvice Lakes National Park Small-Group Day Trip from Split
On this 12-hour tour from Split, you’ll have the chance to explore the raw beauty of Croatia’s famous Plitvice Lakes National Park. This UNESCO World Heritage site is not only the largest park in Croatia, but the oldest in the country, boasting 16 cascading lakes, breathtaking canyons, and even Croatia's tallest waterfall. Enjoy a short hike around the Upper lakes, hop on a short sightseeing cruise around the Lower Lakes, and finish with a scenic boat ride and optional lunch at a traditional restaurant. This small-group guided tour is destined to give you the experience of a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in air-conditioned luxury vehicle with WiFi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Split selected area on request
- Professional guide
- Boat ride
- Rain ponchos in case of bad weather
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
With its 16 lakes, travertine barriers, largest Croatian waterfall and breathtaking canyons Plitvice lakes will surely drain out the batteries of your camera and leave you with ever lasting memories.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Obala Lazareta, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up possible from several hotels in Split and tourist information center in Stobrec, on request. Please contact the tour operator prior to your travel date if you require this service.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking if possible
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
- Guests must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior the departure
- Sugaman tours keeps the right to alter or adjust the itinerary due to traffic, or bad weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance tickets to the National Park are not included in the price of the tour and depend on the season and the age.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.