Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour from Split or Trogir with entry ticket
Find yourself on the adventure to the most beautiful and the most popular national park in Croatia: Plitvice lakes.
Book this tour in order to go with the most experienced provider for Plitvice lakes from Split. By using this service you are guaranteed to be able to enter the national park since by booking the excursion also ensures you the reservation of the entrance ticket for the national park, something that is often an issue to the travelers visiting the Plitvice lakes national park.
Our tour starts at 7 am which grants you to be ahead of the big groups inside the park.
07:15h* Departure from Split /06:40 from Trogir**
11:00 – 15:00h Guided sightseeing of Plitvice Lakes
15:30 – 16:30h Time for lunch in a local tavern
19:00 – 19:30h Arrival in Split
*7:05 h voucher check in Split
**If you are meeting us at the meeting point in Trogir, please let us know in advance.
Possibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic, flooded trails or bad weather conditions in the park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport with air conditioned comfortable passenger mini van or bus
- Official English speaking tour guide
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Skip the line admition
- Raincoats if needed
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes
What's excluded :
- Lunch - After sightseeing our guests will have the opportunity to have a lunch in a local restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Our comfortable, air-conditioned mini-van or bus will pick you up at the meeting point and head up through the countryside towards – Plitvice Lakes. The unity and harmony of 16 lakes and their rare natural and cultural value is not famous only throughout Croatia, but also worldwide; earning this remarkable national park a coveted place on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage sites.
Arriving to Plitvice, we’ll walk through these ancient woodlands led by our experienced guide. The path takes us first across Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes), a system of 12 lakes separated by travertine barriers. Then it’s time for a peaceful boat ride towards the second area called Donja Jezera (Lower Lakes), placed in a limestone canyon. The barriers, sills and other forms created in these lakes, karst rivers and streams are stil an ongoing process that shapes the wonderful landscapes that make your walk through the park so enjoyable. It’s these same travertine formations that have and are still creating the numerous magnificent waterfalls here.
After optional lunch we will drive back to Split along the highway, still excited and full of lasting impressions—make sure your camera has extra batteries!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Croatia Holiday Travel, Obala Lazareta 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 44, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour includes prox. 5km of walking on uneven surfaces -please wear comfortable walking shoes (we visit highlights of both, the Lower Lakes and the Upper Lakes).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Not recommended for participants with walking disabilities
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: closed comfortable shoes (sneakers), sportswear, In case of rain raincoat or an umbrella. After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater or jacket.
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes IS included in the price of the tour.
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.