Plitvice lakes NP Private tour
Plitvice Lakes NP is an ensemble of 16 natural lakes. It is an UNESCO heritage site due to its breathtaking views, its fauna and the unique turquoise waters.
Lake water changes color by the second. Within the blink of an eye, you can see blue, green, aquamarine and turquoise. This is due to the way the sun hits the water and the number of organisms and minerals.
Located within the lower lakes are the tallest and most extreme waterfalls. One called Milanovacki Slapovi measures 20 meters in height. Another, called Milanovac Jezero is not as tall, only about 8 meters, but the width is over 15 meters
The tallest and widest of all of the waterfalls, is simply name Great Waterfall (Veliki Slap). It has a height of 70m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- entrance fees to the Plitvice lakes NP
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Plitvice waterfalls are a part of our UNESCO heritage and the biggest natural attraction in Croatia. CNN Travel declared Plitvice as one of 25 world's greatest natural wonders!
The National park is composed of almost 30. 000 hectares of woods and a dramatic string of 16 turquoise-colored lakes connected by a series of more than 100 waterfalls and cascades. The biggest of them - The Great Waterfall - is 78m / 255ft high.
The water flowing over the limestone and chalk has, over thousands of years, deposited travertine barriers, creating natural dams which in turn have created a series of beautiful lakes, caves and waterfalls. These geological processes continue today.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting in a cruise port, with driver and guide, is outside of the fenced areaAirports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Zadar Airport, Ulica I/2A, 23222, Zemunik Donji, Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.