Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Pula
Plitvice Lakes is the most visited national park in Croatia. And...no wonder it is! Within roughly 300 km2 you can find everything you need for a perfect getaway from traffic and busy city.
After Plitvice Lakes, your trip will finish in Pula. You can start exploring the remains of Roman architecture in the city right away!
Make sure you see the most magnificent monument - the Amphitheater, popularly called the Arena. It ranks as the sixth largest Roman amphitheater existing today.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional and informative driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Local guide in the Park
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Take a walk through Croatia’s most visited national park, a Unesco world heritage site - Plitvice Lakes! Plitvice Lakes is one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia. The national park is world famous for its lakes arranged in cascades.These lakes are a result of the confluence of several small rivers and subterranean karst rivers. 18km of wooden footbridges and pathways gives you an opportunity to explore 16 interconnected lakes arranged in cascades.This heavily forested park hides 75 endemic plants,55 different species of orchids,160 bird species and even bears and wolfs!
Enjoy a few hours in the beautiful nature of this Park!
Departure Point :Your hotel in Zagreb
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Pula
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.