PLITVICE LAKES PRIVATE TOUR, AS YOU WISH
Unique experience of nature beauties.
A private tour, specially made just for you, with an experienced, very well educated driver guide. Explore the No. 1 UNESCO-listed National Park, also known as the 'Heaven Garden of Europe.' Experience the beauty of cascading waterfalls and lush surroundings, only 1.5 hours outside Zagreb.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Plitvicka jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and largest national park in the Republic of Croatia. The park is situated in the mountainous region of Croatia, between the Mala Kapela mountain range in the west and northwest, and the Licka Pljesivica mountain range to the southeast.
With its exceptional natural beauty, this area has always attracted nature lovers, and already on 8 April 1949, it was proclaimed Croatian The Plitvice Lakes National Park offers visitors seven different routes to tour the lake system, and four hiking trails. The process of tufa formation, which results in the building of the tufa, or travertine, barriers and resulted in the creation of the lakes, is the outstanding universal value, for which the Plitvice Lakes were internationally recognised on 26 October 1979 with their inscription onto the UNESCO World Heritage List. The lake system is comprised of 16 named and several smaller unnamed lakes, cascading one into the next.
Departure Point :Plitvicka jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.