Plitvice Lakes Rhapsody Full-day Private Tour
Welcome to Plitvice Lakes the stunning park recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Plitvice Lakes National Park is renowned for its sixteen beautiful lakes, linked to each other by cascading waterfalls. The mineral-rich waters carve through the rock, depositing tufa. Clouds of butterflies drift above the wooden footbridges and pathways that snake around the edges and across the rumbling water.
During the tour you will discover Lower and Upper Lakes by walking in the National Park, as well by taking a boat and electric train ride. The visit to Plitivice Lakes lasts between 3 and 4 hours depending on your preferences. Afterthat you are going to visit small local traditional village named Rastoke. Rastoke is well-known for its watermills and beautiful river Korana and it is the best place to see on the site how people live in harmony with nature.
Join us on this lovely tour, enjoy nature and take pictures that will make all your friends at home jealous ;)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- A lot of joy & unique experience
- Private licensed guide
- Special gift for all travelers
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
What's excluded :
- Plitvice Lakes National Park entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Plitvice Lakes are one of the most amazing and most beautiful places on the planet Earth, as well as one of the most visited places in Croatia.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
So-called The small lakes of Plitvice is a village nearby Plitvice Lakes where you will hear interesting legends as well enjoy natural ambiance.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our experience is super safe. This is a private experience, no one is added to your private group. The experience takes place outside. Our guides wear masks and keep a social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.