Plitvice Lakes Small Group Tour from Split or Trogir
Come with us for a day trip from Split or Trogir to explore Plitvice Lakes, the most beautiful and most visited National Park in Croatia. You will have the opportunity to see breathtaking landscapes that include a series of clear azure blue lakes and waterfalls.
On your way to the National Park, make a stop in a small town called Knin where you will have a coffee break and after that continue the ride. Once you get to Plitvice Lakes, start a walking tour with a professional guide along the wooden paths, directly by the water. The sightseeing also includes a boat ride across the lake.
The Park is on the UNESCO World Natural Heritage List. In the year 2014, the record was set when 1,18 million people visited the Park, why not join them?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach/minivan
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry ticket to the National park
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
When you arrive at Plitvice National Park, you’ll take a guided walk along wooden pathways. See the 16 beautiful lakes and over 90 waterfalls. The site is on UNESCO’s Natural and Cultural Heritage list.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: South Tours Travel Agency, Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: South Tours Travel Agency Trogir, Ul. Hrvatskih mučenika 28, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in front of your hotel 30 minutes before the tour starts. If we need to change the pick up time, we will inform you one day before the tour.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Ticket price:April, May and October: Adults 180 HRK, Student* 110 HRK, Children 7-17 years 50 HRK, Children 0-6 years Free of charge Ticket price:June, July, August and September: Adults 300 HRK, Student* 200 HRK, Children 7-17 years 120 HRK, Children 0-6 years Free of charge Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise will need to pay an adult price.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.