Plitvice Lakes Small Group tour from Zagreb with entrance ticket included
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Plitvice Lakes National park and get to know the oldest and most famous National Park in Croatia and Rastoke — a unique, still unknown place. Discover Rastoke a gorgeous little town on the river, unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
Rastoke is near Plitvice Lakes and therefore often being referred to as “the Small Lakes of Plitvice”. In contrast to the Lakes Rastoke features a three-hundred-year-old village with houses and watermills.
After a coffee break, the journey continues towards Plitvice Lakes.
The park covers 29,685 hectares, with lakes up to 200 hectares in size and forest covering the rest of the park.
Enjoy a day in nature surrounded by the forest, waterfalls, birdsong, and fresh air, miles away from everyday city life.
Take a boat ride along the lake or take a trip on the panorama train for the best views of Plitvice National Park.
Return to Zagreb in the late afternoon where you'll be dropped off at the meeting point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to Plitvice Lakes National Park (40€)
- A boat ride in the National Park
- A ride in a sightseeing vehicle/panorama train
- Lincesed guide in the National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Meals and drinks are not included in the price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and complete your stay with an unforgettable day in pristine nature. Turquoise lakes, large and small waterfalls, deep green forests, watermills, over 20 km of footpaths through the Park, boat ride and panoramic train, are waiting for you to visit them. An experienced, licensed guide will make you acquainted with the natural beauties in the heart of Croatia
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum travelers per product: 3 pax
- Due to situation tours can be canceled one day before the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.