Plitvice National Park Private Tour from Split
A pleasant trip knowing a little about Croatia and its history.
We will leave early for one of the most wonderful excursions, recognized by UNESCO, this park has 16 lakes and 92 waterfalls.
Being able to contemplate nature with its natural aroma, beech and fir trees everywhere.
Visited by thousands of tourists, it shows the wonder that this place represents.
Upon arrival we will walk along the trails enabled, going through various lakes and countless waterfalls.
We can appreciate the largest of 76 meters. of fall, we will sail the largest lake (Kozjak) about 15 min.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Electric Barge Tour
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the Park are not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plitvica, Croatia
Early departure, we travel 250 km and two hours seeing the towns of the sector in the distance, to reach the wonderful Plitvice National Park, known for its 16 lakes and 92 waterfalls.
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Upon arrival at the Park we will leave the vehicle to go to entrance 1 with our vouchers.
We will visit the lower part for 4 hours on the trails enabled, being able to see the largest waterfall of 76 meters
and sail 15min on the Kozjak lake in an electric barge.
It is traveled approximately 4 kilometers seeing many of the waterfalls and lakes of different sizes. The reflection of the beech and fir forest is reflected in the water.
You can see the Toba, a stone that forms in waterfalls when the water runs and deposits the lime that, when mixed with the moss, forms this stone that creates a very beautiful barrier.
When leaving the Park we return by vehicle to Split. During the return we can make photographic stops.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up of passengers at your location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.