Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa tour
Plovdiv‘s history spans 6,000 years, traces of a Neolithic settlement dating to roughly 4000 BC, ranking it among the world’s oldest cities. Plovdiv was known in the West for most of its recorded history by the Greek name Philippoupolis , which was introduced in 340 BC.
Koprivshtitsa is one of the most characteristic Bulgarian towns, still preserving the atmosphere of the Bulgarian National Revival period of the 19th century. The town is huddled in the mountain-folds, 111 km east of Sofia. The town boasts a large number of architectural monuments from the period, 383 in all, most of which have been restored to their original appearance.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Roman Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Municipality Koprivshtitsa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plovdiv Roman Theatre, Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Municipality Koprivshtitsa, Koprivshtitsa, Lyuben Karavelov St 16, 2077 Средна махала, Koprivshtitsa, Bulgaria
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up from Hotels, Hostels, AirBnBs, Airport and so on.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.