Plovdiv and Perushtitsa Day Trip with Wine Tasting from Sofia
Your tour starts with a visit of the ancient city of Plovdiv, which several peoples have inhabited, leaving unique traces of their cultures. The next stop will be Perushtitsa, a symbol of Bulgarian heroism. In the end of your tour there will be a stop by a famous winery, where you will taste typical Bulgarian wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Transport by modern vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Red Church
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sofia Metro, Sofia Bulgaria
Start point is Sofia city
Stop At: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Walking tour in the old town of Plovdiv city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Red Church, Perushtitsa Bulgaria
Explores the town Perushtitsa and visit the The Red Church - among the most remarkable monuments of Early Christian architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa Yustina, Nikola Petkov Str. 51, Ustina 4228 Bulgaria
Taste typical for the region Bulgaria wine
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any address in Sofia city
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.