Plovdiv and Sofia by night
Plovdiv is the cultural capital of Bulgaria and is elected to be the cultural capital of Europe in 2019.
Visit Sofia by night and see the main tourist attractions without the crowds and enchanted with a different light.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- All transportation costs along the route Sofia - Plovdiv – Sofia
- Folklore evening in a restaurant with a 3-course menu per person
- Drop off at your accommodation
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees (entrance fees are optional 10-15 BGN/5-8 Euro for the attractions in Plovdiv)
- A 3-course lunch usually comes up to 10-15 BGN/5-8 Euros per adult
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sofia, Sofia, Sofia Region
Marvel Sofia’s sites of interest, while the twilight and your guide sparkle your imagination and curiosity. When other tourists will be leaving the attractions, you will be seizing the chance to explore them in tranquillity. After the guided walk (2-3 hrs) you will be taken a local restaurant have a 3-course dinner and watch the spectacle performed by a group of professional Bulgarian dancers. You are welcome to learn one of the easier dances and return to your home with a new skill.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Plovdiv Province
Тhis tour explores the cultural and ethnic kaleidoscope of the Old Town, its colorful and unique architectural ensembles, as well as all the major historical sights. Our energetic guides will make the walk educational and fun.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Shuttle Tour to Rila Monastery, улица "Оборище, ul. "19-ti fevruari", 1000 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.