Plovdiv and Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sofia
Discover the best of Plovdiv, the second largest city in Bulgaria, on this guided sightseeing tour and wine tasting from Sofia. This full-day adventure combines a guided walk in the old city of Plovdiv and an exclusive visit to an amazing winery. Along the way, learn about Bulgarian history and traditions. All entrance fees are included on this small-group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting - 5 different wines
- Driver/guide in English
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Roman Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Villa Yustina
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Here we will spend 2 hours admiring the wonderful Revival houses of the richest people in Plovdiv from 19th century before we proceed to the Ancient theater, located on one of the highest hills in the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plovdiv Roman Theatre, Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
The Roman theatre of Plovdiv (Latin: TEATRUM TRIMONTENSE) is one of the world's best-preserved ancient theaters, located in the city center of Plovdiv, Bulgaria. It was constructed in the 90s of the 1st century AD, probably under the ruler ship of Emperor Domitian. The theater can host between 5000 and 7000 spectators and it is currently in use.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa Yustina, Nikola Petkov Str. 51, Ustina 4228 Bulgaria
A winary in village Ustina, 30 minutes away from the center of Plovdiv
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel/accommodation. Please provide the exact address.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or anyone using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.