Plovdiv by bike - Private tour
Explore Plovdiv on a bike – one of the oldest cities in the world! In Bulgaria, Plovdiv is well-known as “the cyclist’s city”.
We’ll be zooming in and out while visiting Plovdiv’s most famous and not so famous places. Together we’ll embark on a bicycles adventure and ride around the city just like the locals do!
With our bikes, we’ll be able to reach most neighborhoods. We’ll ride on Maritza’s riverbank, next to the Rowing canal, into the parks. We can go extreme biking or just enjoy the tourist’s area.
Our bikes tour will bring you many emotions and uniquely local experience which you’ll remember long after you’ve gone back home!
Come! Spend a lovely day of cycling throughout Plovdiv! Lots of sightseeing exploration is waiting for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- tripvam representative to navigate through the uphill, downhill and narrow streets of the city.
What's excluded :
- Bicycles – 10 leva (5 euro) for 4 hours
- Personal expenditures
- Gratuities (optional)
- Insurance (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: tripvam Plovdiv, Mizia street 10A, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
The period between March and November is the most appropriate period of the year for participatinge in this tour.
The tour starts at 09:00 am. We’ll meet in front of Central Post Office
If you don’t have a bike for the tour, you can rent one from Plovdiv Bike Rent , just for 10 BGN ( 5 Euro ). Just show up and we’ll go together to the bike rental place.
We embark on an unforgettable adventure in which we’ll pass by:
The Rowing Canal – it’s 2.2km long. There’s a park and fresh food stands where we can get some energy and healthy breakfast!
The highest hill in Plovdiv which has an amazing view and a place for picnic and rest.
Tzar Simeon’s garden
The singing fountains – famous meeting point of the locals
Some other secret places we’ll keep for your surprise
After 4 hours of cycling we’ll return back to the bike center. Our tour guide will navigate you to a nice place for relaxation and lunch.
We can personalize this tour according your needs and wishes! There are lots of cycling routes, from uphill to downhill or flat routes.
Starting time: 9:00 am
End time: 1:00 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Central Post Office 4000, pl. "Tsentralen" 1, 4000 Tsentar, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.