Plovdiv Cultural Pub Crawl
Plovdiv Cultural Pub Crawl takes you on a night walk around the most emblematic and historical bars in the city. It's a tour for those who would like to experience the cultural yet buzzing nightlife spots of Plovdiv. You will hear stories about the places visited and meet other tourists from all over the world. Therefore, a nice international evening with a lot of chatting is guaranteed. The event costs 20 lv. and includes some free drinks at most of the places. Each place has its own vibe and will reveal the different faces of the Cultural Capital of Europe for 2019.
The pub crawl takes place if at least three people show up at the meeting point at 9 PM. In case there is only one or two guests there will be no pub crawl and you do not pay, but the guides will take you to one or two places you can enjoy together telling each other stories over a drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Old Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Visiting hidden bars
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :ul. "Knyaz Alexander I" 30, 4000 Tsentar, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :4000 Kapana, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.