Plovdiv guided walking tour
Make the most of your stay in Plovdiv with this guided walking city tour. Plovdiv is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs.
There will be a 2- hour walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places.
You will see the Roman Theater and parts of the Roman Stadium. Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent Revival old town with its unique colorful houses from the 19th century. This year Plovdiv is the current European capital of culture.
Important- please wear comfortable walking shoes (cubble stone streets).
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Guided tour of the old town
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plovdiv city hall, 4000 Tsentar, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes- cubble stone streets
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.