Poas Volcano, Doka Coffee Tour & La Paz Waterfalls
An incredible 3-in-1 combo for a full day of adventure in the heights of Costa Rica.................
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This combo tour has something for everyone. Coffee lovers will get the chance to visit the hundred-year -old Doka Estate Farm and Coffee tour. Nature lovers will be wowed by the panoramic views of the Central Valley as we head to the famous Poas Volcano to view its enormous active crater – one of the largest in the world, spanning a mile in diameter!
We will also visit the picturesque La Paz Waterfall Gardens. This private reserve is home to lush tropical vegetation, countless hummingbirds, and a special zoo where you can observe species like pumas, jaguars, toucans, monkeys, and many colorful butterflies. Our tour will continue with an energizing walk along a trail with views of 5 majestic waterfalls.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.