Poas Volcano National Park - Admission Ticket
• Poás Volcano National Park in Costa Rica covers an area of approximately 65 km²; The maximum elevation is 2,708 meters above sea level.
• The volcano is located within the Central Conservation Area. The main crater, being one of its main attractions, is 300 m deep and has a diameter of approximately 1.7 km. It is the largest geyser crater and one of the largest overall in the world, with small emissions of gases and an acid lagoon. In addition, its crater is easily accessible.
• Not only has one of the largest craters in the world, but is located in the forests of Central Mountain Range, which boasts magnificent natural landscapes: this is the Poas Volcano National Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Poas Volcano National Park - Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Poas Volcano
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $3 parking fee for automobile, payable at the time of check-in.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This ticket does not apply for locals***
- Visit: Cr130, Poas Volcano National Park Costa Rica
• It is active and has one of the largest craters in the world. Know this colossus without traveling long distances.
• Póas Volcano National Park is the perfect destination for eco, raised awareness and responsible tourist.
• Being located in the province of Alajuela, it offers visitors easy access from major cities of the country.
• This place lets you explore its attractions through a network of trails, especially in a cold climate tempered by a faint drizzle that most of the year is imposed.
• You can also appreciate cultural manifestations of communities surrounding the park, such as Poasito, Fraijanes, Varablanca and San Pedro de Poás. These are all recommended stops for a complete tour.
• An illustrative museum with general information and personalized attention from park guards are some of the complementary services offered by the Park for the convenience of its visitors.
• Secure parking
• Visitor center
• Exhibition room
• Coffee shop / Cafeteria
• Handicraft shop
• Sanitation services
• Non-potable water
• First aid services
Departure Point :Cr130, Poas Volcano National Park Costa Rica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passport name, number and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.