Poblacion Makati Discovery tour
Let's explore the hidden cultural heritage sites of this urban jungle called Makati! Go beyond Poblacion’s party image and fill your minds with historical learnings and cap off the night with some food and drinks. Definitely an extraordinary urban adventure awaits you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Saint Peter And Paul Parish Church
- Entry/Admission - Pineapple Lab
- Entry/Admission - Julyan Coffee Spot Manila
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Peter And Paul Parish Church, 5539 D. M. Rivera, Makati, Luzon 1210 Philippines
The Parish of St. Peter and Paul has a community extension
program called Martha's Kitchen, which provides support
(counselling and ministry) to sex workers of the Red Lights
District. Every Saturday dawn, they have a kitchen that offers hot meals to the women and the homeless. Feel free to support by sending food items or donating cash directly to the organization.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pineapple Lab, 6053 R Palma, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
We'll also take you to budding creative hubs. Meet and greet
young artists and entrepreneurs, and see how they are
honoring the Filipino heritage through their products and
designs. We'll visit a vintage shop, a creative hub called
Pineapple Lab, an organic farm shop and a concept cafe!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Julyan Coffee Spot Manila, 5893 Enriquez, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Option to have dinner here or at a Cosmic Vegan place
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Casa Hacienda Park, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Julyan Coffee Spot Manila, 5893 Enriquez, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.