Podgorica 1 hour Private walking tour
Podgorica short walking tour commences from the city centre and takes you to the old town. At a few minutes’ walk we will come across the Ottoman culture inspired monuments such as the Clock Tower and Osmanagica Mosque. From here, you will visit one of the oldest zones in Podgorica, where the two rivers Ribnica and Moraca meet each other, before heading to the new part of the town, with its modern bridges, parks, monuments of old leaders and institutional buildings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clock Tower, Trg Becir Bega Osmanagica bb Stara Varos, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
We will stand in front clock tower from Ottoman times, one of the few building of that period that wasn't destroyed during WWII.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ribnica Bridge (Most na Ribnici), Stara Varos, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
We will see the oldest bridge in Podgorica in the environment that goes back all the way to Roman times.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Independence Square, 2 Novaka Miloševa, Podgorica, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.