Podgorica City Tour
Podgorica is the capital of Montenegro located in the center of this country, at the intersection of several important road directions that lead from the sea to the continental part of the country. It is the main administrative, political, economic, traffic, scientific and educational - cultural center of Montenegro. It offers a wide range of discoveries to visitors through cultural heritage, archaeological sites, monuments, museums, and through nature in a national park, active holidays, views of canyons, rivers and bridges, as well as enjoyment of traditionally produced food and wine.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Licensed tourist guide in English
- Tourist tax
- Entry/Admission - Podgorica
What's excluded :
- Transfer from place of accommodation/stay to the Square of the Independence
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Travel Health Insurance - Optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Podgorica, Montenegro
Visit: Independence Square - main city square.
Visit: Bokeška street - Street with nice cafés and urban look, a favorite place for young people to go out.
Visit: The Millennium Bridge - A visual identity of the city.
Visit: Sastavci or Skaline - the oldest bridge in Podgorica.
Visit: Sahat Kula – Clock Tower and Stara Varoš – Old Town. Old Town located in the very heart of Podgorica keeps rich historical and cultural heritage. It was the core of Podgorica during the Ottoman rule (1474-1879) in the urban and architectural forms of the city, customs and way of life. The great attention in Old Town belongs to the mosques.
Visit: Church of St. George - dates from the IX-XI century; belongs to the oldest active worship of the Christian chapel in the area of Montenegro and beyond.
End of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Independence Square, 2 Novaka Miloševa, Podgorica, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.