Podgorica Wine tasting Tour
Podgorica has one of the biggest vineyards in the south part of Europe. Its territory is 24 sq.km and a wine cellar is located in the old military tunnel in the heart of the hill Sipcanik. Guided by official sommelier you will be able to taste five premium types of wine matching with a traditional menu of most popular Montenegrian dishes and with homemade traditional hard cheese. Have you ever got to see how grapes are grown in vineyards? You will enjoy the small train tour through the vineyard watching these beautiful green plantations! Do you know that vine can be nominated for the gold and silver medals? In the company of your local guide, you will learn the history and secret stories of these vineyards.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - five premium types of wine matching with a traditional menu + train around the vineyard
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montenegro, Montenegro
Vineyard of Sipcanik
Tuzi 81206, Montenegro
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Podgorica, Montenegro
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.