Pokhara: Day Hike From Sarangkot to World Peace Stupa from Lakeside
Pokhara: Day Hike from Sarangkot to World Peace Stupa from Lakeside is the best tour to Explore Mountains,lake and natural Pokhara City from top.
Pokhara is not simply a gateway for Trekking but also an extraordinary destination for all sorts of tourists.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop,All Entry fees,Private Tour,Private Transportation,Paddle Boat on Fewa Lake.
- Experienced Trekking Guide,Bottle of Water
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Peace Temple
What's excluded :
- Meals(Available at Purchase),Personal Expenses,Gratitude.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Early Morning 40 min Drive to Sarangkot(1600mtr) to see the Sunrise over Mount Annapurna,Fishtail and Dhaulagiri Range.Explore an hour View of Mountains and Sarangkot Village and 2 hrs Hike down to Fewa Lake.30 min Cross the Lake by paddling Boat and Hike 45 min to World Peace Stupa and spend an hour there and same way nack to pokhara,transfer to your Hotel.
Tour End With Happy Memories.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Peace Temple, Gorakhnath marg Pumdhi Bhumdhi, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Peace Temple-World Peace Stupa is very famous Point near Pokhara from where you can explore Fewa Lake View,Green Hills View,Pokhara Valley View and Panoramic mountains view.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide Pick up service from your Hotel or residence area inside Lake side.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.