Pokhara: Day Hiking form Dhampus to Australian Camp
Dhampus and Australian view point covered.
2000 meters to view Mt. Annapurna ranges.
Explore Gurung Village of Dhampus along with Rhododendron forests.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking trekking guide.
- Hotel Pickup and drop off (Within lakeside area of Pokhara)
- Bottle of water for each.
- All taxes, handling charges and fees.
- Round trip on Private vehicle.
- Private trip.
- Entry/Admission - Dhampus View Tower
What's excluded :
- All meals and drinks (Available for Purchase)
- Gratitude (Opional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dhampus View Tower, Dhampus 33700, Nepal
8am, our guide will come at your hotel and will drive 1:20 hours and start hiking towards Australian Camp. From Australian camp, we will see Mt. Annapurna ranges and beautiful views. After spending sometime will continue our hiking descending towards Dhampus. Dhampus, beautiful Gurung mountain village and view point to see Annapurna mountain ranges another time. After sometime spending, we continue our hike down to Phedi, will reach to highway, from here we drive back to Pokhara and drop you back to our hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
or any other hotel or residential place within Lakeside area of Pokhara.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.